My name is Brenda Florida and I created Live Lavishly to help women navigate transition with clarity and confidence.
If you want to say Yes! to the career, relationships and lifestyle you yearn for, Live Lavishly is for you.
With Live Lavishly you'll stop the habits that keep you stuck in relationships that drain you. You'll learn how to speak your truth without regret.
You'll learn how to Create lasting, sustainable change, throw your self-help books out the window, because you no longer need them, PLUS, have a shit-ton of fun, even during big transitions.
Join Live Lavishly and experience more pleasure, delight, happiness and joy every day!
Sustainable transformation is rooted in four components. I call them the jewels in your Queen’s crown. Together, they give you everything you need, to create the change you want, and become the Queen of your life. The four jewels are:
Thoughts create fear, resistance and self-criticism. Live Lavishly will teach you how to turn your thoughts into a cheerleader bringing confidence, power and authenticity to your life.
Feelings trigger thoughts and keep us stuck in anxiety, past disappointments and failures. You'll learn how to create feeling states that will inspire and motivate.
Actions that are consistent with your yearnings aren’t achievable until those thoughts and feelings get in alignment. That’s why so many things we start, don’t end up getting finished.
Yearnings are the things we desire and long for. They excite us. They keep us dreaming and scheming about the life we crave, but can’t always figure out how to create.
"Brenda has a magical way of asking you JUST the right questions to help you really uncover where your blocks are, whether it’s with mindset, relationships or your business. I had such a massive change on our first call. I can only imagine what I’ll be unpacking over the course of us working together. If you are feeling a bit stuck or frustrated with the way things are right now, Brenda can help you see the light!" Alex E
Live lavishly is a nine-week, online program with Certified Life Coach, Brenda Florida. No matter what life has thrown at you, no matter what you've tried that hasn't worked. I'll teach you to create the changes you want and make those changes last! You'll be the ruler of your life, The Queen.
Live Lavishly is for women who are tired of playing small and settling for less in relationships, careers and lifestyle. They are ambitious and smart. They have big ideas and big dreams for their lives, yet feel stuck, lack confidence, and are not having nearly enough fun! Does that sound like you?
We have to know what our desires are before we can align our lives to achieving them. I'll teach you how to unlock the power of your yearnings and create focus and intention for the rest of the program.
Yes! It's possible to prioritize self-care and love your body! Exactly as it is. We'll dig into forgiveness, acceptance and healing for the body. Plus tackle the guilt that is often present when we take the time to take care of ourselves.
Now that you've accessed a new level of self-love, and body love, what kind of sex life do you want? We'll explore fun and exciting ways to get your needs met, with or without a partner.
It's time to master your thoughts. The inner critic, shame, every limiting belief and stressful situation begins with a thought. You’ll get powerful tools to learn how to master your thoughts.
Everything we yearn for connects to a feeling we want to feel. You'll learn how to intentionally cultivate feeling states and amp-up your ability to make your yearning a reality.
Our work and personal relationships along with our ability to experience success, hinges on our self-awareness and empowerment. Empathy and emotional intelligence are your super-powers for this session and you'll get tons of tools to become a master.
We'll take a thoughtful inventory of our relationships. Identify where there is too much drama and where we aren't being seen or heard, and learn how to set bourndaries that are loving and supportive.
We'll dive into how we engage with others. I'll give you even more tools for navigating stressful relationships and situations with confidence and authenticity, standing in the integrity of your truth.
Insight and inspiration are meaningless if we don't use them to take action towards our yearnings. This is a two-hour vision session where all of the tools you've learn will help you align your actions with your yearnings, thoughts and feelings.
Brenda Florida is a certified life coach. She's passionate about teaching women how to create sustainable change. She became an expert in sustainable change through her numerous life transitions. She's moved 13 times, has four adult children plus three grandchildren. She's been divorced. She's changed jobs numerous times, started three business and sold two. She knows how to navigate transitions! With determination, humor and tenacity, Brenda continues to create the life she yearns for.
Brenda's programs are always practical and fun! Filled with humor and the tools you need to make lasting change in your life. Its time to stop missing out on the life that is possible for you.
Using the four key elements of sustainable transformation; thoughts, feelings and actions that are aligned with their yearnings, Brenda's clients create sustainable transformation in their lives. They become the Queens they were meant to be and they live lavishly.
1. What is Live Lavishly? It's a nine session, online program. Don't worry if you can't make it to all the sessions. Everything will be recorded and available to you. Live sessions will be held on: We meet live on: November 12, 19, 26, Dec. 10, 17, Jan. 7, 14, 21 and 28, at 7:00 pm Eastern/4:00 pm Pacific.
Group Coaching Dates: November 28, Dec. 12, 19, Jan. 16 and 23, at 7:00 pm Eastern/4:00 pm Pacific.
Don't stress-out about whether you can make each session or coaching session. You'll be able to access everything through the Facebook Group. You will get everything you need at just the right time. Trust the process. You will have access to the recordings after our program is complete, so there's no such thing and "getting behind." Trust that you're here, on this page, reading all this information because THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU, QUEEN!
2. How much time will it take? Live sessions and coaching calls will be approximately, one hour. Beyond the time for sessions and coaching calls you'll spend approximately, one hour a week on your own implemention and integration of the tools.
3. Will there be a supportive community? Yes! The women in my programs and private Facebook group are the most amazing women! Very supportive of each other and easy to connect with. This group will be the same. The Facebook group for Live Lavishly is only for those in the program and everything shared is private. It's a judgment free zone. You're going to love it!
4. Will this work? Yes!! I’ve used these tools myself and coached people through their transitions, creating true change. They feel empowered and free to live the life of their dreams. There's so much research to prove that when we are happy, when we minimize the stress in our lives, learn to recover faster from stressful situations and take care of our mind, body and soul, we prosper. Our health, relationships, productivity and creativity all improve. You'll learn how to do all of this in Live Lavishly.
5. Who should NOT sign up for Live Lavishly? If living the life of your dreams ISN’T very important to you, if you don't want to do the work involved in transformation and you aren't ready to become the empowered Queen you were meant to be... then, you’re not ready. Please don't sign up. Wait until you're ready.
6. Wondering if you can afford it? Trust me, in the next 90 days, you'll spend a lot more money than Live Lavishly costs on all sorts of things to distract you and numb you out from stress in your life. It might be shopping, eating, drinking, self-help books, spa visits, not that there's anything wrong with those, in and of themselves. Instead of a temporary escape, give yourself an out. Live Lavishly will be your exit from the old stressful ways and entrance into sustainable transformation.
7. Can you get a refund? I think like P!nk. Yes, the rock star. If you buy tickets to a P!nk concert, she doesn't offer refunds if you get busy or your kid/cat/dog is sick or if you change your mind. However, if after 30 days of truly participating in the program, you feel like you didn't get value out of the program, I'll give you a refund.
8. What happens once I purchase Live Lavishly? You'll be automatically taken to the "Thank You" page. Next, you'll get an email from me with additional information.